March 2017 Exchange is here! Enjoy the magazine...
The March 2017 issue of our quarterly Exchange magazine is now with our members. If you are not yet a member, why not support a great cause and benefit from our quarterly magazine and exclusive Members' Guide to Eczema?
For those that wish to buy a copy of Exchange without being a member, it is now available from our online shop either as a paper copy (UK only) or as a pdf to download.
The March 2017 edition of Exchange magazine features the usual breadth of topics. It is packed full of news, updates, real-life stories from those living with eczema and tips on managing you or your child’s eczema, such as:
- Biologic treatments for atopic eczema : Anti-IL-4 and IL-13 : Professor Michael J Cork and colleagues
- Mathematical modelling for better diagnosis and treatment of eczema : Dr Reiko Tanaka and Professor Alan Irvine
- Top tips to tackle the cost of living with eczema - John Fuller
- A fight for mind and body : Aisling Graydon shares her experience of battling with the dreaded itch
- Get ahead - Claire Moulds and Julie Van Onselen address the headache of washing your hair
- Changing times : Claire Moulds looks at how to tackle life's major milestones when eczema is your ever-present travelling companion
Plus: members' letters, Ask the Expert, and news from across the UK through our local National Eczema Society support groups.